Wednesday, August 20, 2008

. . . bored the pants. . .


Bored. . . board. . . see what I mean??


off everyone but myself with this blog. Those poor people over at Seth Apter's blog, http://thealteredpage.blogspot.com/, if they indeed click on my link, are most likely terrifically disappointed with Seth's inclusion of me in this new Pulse survey. If you haven't checked it out, please do and enjoy the responses he received from a vast array of artists.


Art is coming to this blog again, I promise. . . I'm motivated to create big canvases, but still have a commitment to the furniture painting gig, too. After watching a guy prep and paint the bathroom cabinets in my daughter's house, I'm beginning to think perhaps I make it all harder than it should be. But then, wasting time and effort is something at which I excel.



4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I found your Blog this month and enjoy reading it. Pictures are pretty COOL too.

Mary Buek said...

John, thanks, and keep coming back because I promise there will be art again at some point.

Seth said...

Mary -- I am so happy that you are part of The Pulse and I am sure everybody that discovers your blog as a result will also be thrilled!

Mary Buek said...

Thanks, Seth. . . did anyone ever tell you that you were a really nice guy? What a sweet-talker you are.