Monday, April 21, 2008

. . . peeled a palette




This is one of those happy accidents that happen when you're really not trying. . . it's the blobs left over from an experiment. I will have to keep experimenting. Had a busy weekend, beautiful weather, lots of family, neighborhood birthday party for Stella, my 4-year-old friend. Stella makes beautiful art, too, very abstract swooshes full and pinks and purples and blues. She and my sweet Betsy are friends, and Joey is Stella's "favorite boy."

3 comments:

Martha Marshall said...

Oh yeah!!! I love blobs too! It's a beautiful blob.

Mary Buek said...

Martha, I read somewhere yesterday that the only real art is random. I don't know if that's so, but I sure like random.

Martha Marshall said...

It's certainly what excites me. I look for beauty in random occurrences and don't like to interfere with them too much.