Thursday, April 10, 2008

. . . indulged in silliness




Sometimes I surprise myself. Here's an example that I want to share with you. I apologize in advance if I offend anyone with these photos -- just remember, it's all in the imagination. . . The picture above was from my walk in the park last week. I suppose just this picture conjures up several associations and maybe that's what led to what follows. Anyway, I can spend hours blowing up and cropping these pictures to find inspiration for art, which, honestly, I was doing when I discovered:




isn't that just the juiciest red . . . by itself, probably not too suggestive, but I have to say, pretty sensual. . . and then, not far away, was this:



Aw, c'mon, it's kinda funny, right? The yin and yang of heavy equipment (oh, jeez, pun wasn't originally intended, but now that I think about it. . . )

No comments: