Saturday, April 5, 2008

. . . found a park



tucked away in a pretty neighborhood, under a new overpass built to allow traffic to go over one of the many railroad crossing in my town. I like to take pictures of urban, gritty, grungey stuff and I was hoping to encounter a stopped train in the park. There were trains, but they didn't stop and I despaired of getting any good pictures of junky stuff suitable for editing into abstract inspiration. . .


but look at this rock -- it looks like one of the paintings I recently completed. . .


and this photo and the next one, up close and personal with a Caterpillar dirt moving machine. . . how delicious is this bulging globular something-or-other. . .



and this one, too -- and many more to share with you. Thank goodness for Picasa.

No comments: