The rep that peddles my art called me yesterday and told me that he had sold all of my art and that he needed more, lots more. If that's true, it means that he sold all the little odds and ends, pieces that I gave him with very little hope that they would sell, experimental pieces of collage and printmaking. . . amazing. There were 34 pieces in all.
Above is another painting I finished on Monday. It's not as big as the others, because I was running out of canvas. It's probably 24 x 24. I have a new piece ready to paint today on new canvas. I tried some experimentation on two small canvases, and suffice it to say, I probably won't use those experiments soon. . . they were total flops. I tried to tint the venetian plaster and basically paint with it. I ended up with mud. Or really, something like chocolate pudding. I know what I did wrong. . . I couldn't wait for it to dry before using new colors. That's always my problem. I think I will continue to experiment on small pieces of leftover canvas while I am waiting for the bigger pieces to dry.