Monday, September 15, 2008

. . . fought universal dreariness




Here is the last of the three random pieces of art I made from blotted tissue paper. Finally the weather has cleared up and there are sunny days ahead, which is good. . . I was starting to feel as dreary as the rainy days. Even with everything going well. . . my paintings were all sold; four of the large pieces of furniture that I painted have sold; I have been painting every day and producing some worthwhile stuff, although not all as good as I would like. . . I still felt a bit like the universe was conspiring to mess with me. I have been a complete hermit for a week or more, not fit for public consumption. Well, universe. . . bring it on now, give me your best shot. The sun is shining and I'm up for the fight.

No comments: