Wednesday, May 7, 2008

. . . really had nothing




profound or even slightly interesting to share today. . . the above is the first bloom ever on this particular tree peony out in my garden, and it is the only bloom on it. I shot a quick picture because the weather gurus were predicting big storms, and I wanted to capture the moment. . . weather didn't happen, of course.





This is a juicy little picture from the huge metal dumpsite I visited last week. I doubt I could ever capture the total randomness and complete abandon of this picture in paint. To Berto, who has left several messages on this blog about purchasing heavy equipment: I hope you find what you are looking for, sir, but you won't find it here. I doubt any of the heavy equipment I find will ever be operational again.


To those of you who come to this site to see my art, I have started a new piece and I was waiting for the base and texture to dry completely. It is ready to be painted and it's small, so unless things don't go as planned, I should have something new to post tomorrow.

No comments: