Wednesday, July 2, 2008

. . . pouted and sulked


. . . which is what I feel like doing, but I won't. I am in a foul, black mood and I am not fit for human companionship. I can't figure out why I am feeling this way, and I know it will go away, probably sooner than later, because I am not a moody or difficult person. So in order to spare everyone from the ever-present sob stories on the internet, I will just post the above picture and leave it at that. I found this sign at the entrance of a junkyard for large trucks, semis, etc. way out in the middle of back beyond.

2 comments:

Sheree Rensel said...

HA! I have seen that sign in my mind's eye all too often. Been there many times.
Feel better soon!!
:-)

Mary Buek said...

Sheree: Isn't that just the greatest sign? What the hell are you supposed to do, anyway. Can't go forward, can't turn around. . . you are stuck, baby.