Monday, March 30, 2009

. . . watched snow melt




and everything become very green overnight. Hard to say how the snow and cold will affect the early spring growth. . . I'm hoping the buds of the hedge trees were frozen solid, but that everything else was saved.


This is a companion piece to the one I posted yesterday. Either I need new glasses or it's a bit blurry. But you get the general idea. I will make time today to get down to the studio, between doing a bit of housekeeping. The dust bunnies have turned into jack rabbits. Housework is such a pisser, because no one notices unless you don't do it.

3 comments:

Jazz said...

my dust jackrabbits have pretty much turned into dust kangaroos.

It's scary really.

Leslie Avon Miller said...

It is funny. We notice "not clean" but ignor "clean". We all need houses that are self cleaning; like ovens.

Mary Buek said...

Jazz: I know exactly what you mean, and I don't care. Do you?

Leslie: Exactly.