This is a preview of one of my new paintings, always subject to change, but I think it's done. I really like it right now, probably because it does somewhat reflect my current mood. . . kind of dark with patches of light, and a dot of blue here and there. It's 24"x24" mixed media acrylic on canvas. The "mixed" includes crumbled tissue paper and Venetian plaster. It was inspired by a photo of an urban wall. I couldn't get a really good shot of it in the house, and I tried several different photo editing programs to fix it, but this is the best I could do. It needs a name.
Spirit Horses
-
This piece here that was in an exhibit at LaGrange Art League, "Stories we
Carry" Is now finding a new home and the one below will be in the Next
exhibit...
1 week ago

No comments:
Post a Comment