Wednesday, March 31, 2010

. . . added local color




Here are some more photos from wandering around new areas of town on my lunch period. The one above is a bit like the one I showed here a few days ago. I like the composition of this one better.





And this is another shot of another boarded-up glass door in the same building. The reflections in the glass are not as prominent in this shot. It seems like a rather gloomy nightmarish picture. But interesting.





I had to park so far away from the office yesterday that I should have just walked from home (not really, it's like 35-40 miles.)





But at least I got these two shots of companion thingamabobs on a set of steps. I will keep snapping these shots and showing everyone a macro view of this place. . .

4 comments:

Jazz said...

There seem to be a lot of boarded up buildings and rusty stuff in the area where you work...

Of course urban dirty is the kind of pics you take, so that's not saying much.

I love rusty metal.

Leslie Avon Miller said...

It's fun to see how you incorporate your artists eye in your every waking moment!

Nancy Natale said...

I love these photos you are taking. They are so rich. Please keep doing it. They're great. Thanks!

artymess said...

Wow love your photos very inspirational I can see them as textile pieces.....Lorna