so today I am showcasing one of my very favorite flickr photos. Robby Garbett is one of my all time favorite people posting on flickr. And this picture depicts what's going on with my art these days. If you haven't already checked out Robby's pictures on flickr, I think you can get there by clicking on the link here.
So yesterday I did move some plants around in the shade garden, in preparation for hauling in dirt to level out the ground in phase I. I think we will go rock hunting today. I have learned to pick up rocks from the top back towards me. . . that way, the snakes have an opportunity to escape before I see them. (Chills running up my spine at the thought.)
Spirit Horses
-
This piece here that was in an exhibit at LaGrange Art League, "Stories we
Carry" Is now finding a new home and the one below will be in the Next
exhibit...
1 week ago
No comments:
Post a Comment